Monday 15 October 2012

pumpkin?


Today I bought a pumpkin. I had no idea what to look for in a pumpkin and there were three different sizes on offer along with this 'culinary' pumpkin. I hope I chose a good one!

You may remember I blogged about my autumn bucket list back in September (you can read that post here) and as part of the list I wanted to roast pumpkin seeds and make pumpkin pancakes well I really want to get maximum use out of this vegetable fruit so have been looking up some other ideas.

How yummy do these four things look? Find the pumpkin spiced latte recipe here, the pumpkin spice donuts here, the pumpkin and goats cheese pies here and the sausage and pumpkin roast here.


Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte pumpkin spice donutsSausage & pumpkin roast
pumpkin and goat cheese pies


I have no idea if I'll end up making any of these recipes but don't they look great? Do you have any recipes you could share? I'll let you know what I do with my pumpkin and how the the roasted seeds and pancakes turn out.


awesome way to decorate a pumpkin! 

Oh! And also... how awesome do these decorated pumpkins look? We're not into Hallowe'en but these pumpkins look so pretty I may just have to have a go.



No comments:

Post a Comment