Tuesday 28 February 2012

Love.

Bump and Nursery all coming along nicely!

Time seems to have flown by since my last post. We have had a real surge of activity trying to complete our baby's nursery in time for arrival. Of course this is made all the more difficult by the unknown that is arrival day! 

I feel a growing pressure to have it completed for two reasons.

1. Timing. I know once Baby B arrives we will have no little time to paint and prettify the room as lots of people keep reminding me.

2. Excitement. I want to see its completion because then there really is nothing else but meeting our baby. 

But with a husband who works ridiculously hard it is only on his rest days, which should be his sabbath, that we can actually get around to decorating. But oh, how lovely it is to spend the day with my best friend creating a space for our child. 

God has provided a man who loves Him first and then shows me such passionate love that I can't help but be excited about our future family life. My heart is truly bursting with love for this man. I am so thankful to God for providing a wonderful husband and father for our family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment