Tuesday 21 February 2012

the beginning of lent.

Pancakes are a great way to use up what was traditionally fasted during lent.

Supposedly anyway. I had to buy flour and eggs so we could enjoy them.




And tomorrow lent begins. The obvious question is 'what are you giving up?'. Chocolate. Biscuits. Facebook. All worthy vices perhaps but how about starting something meaningful instead?

I've decided to sow into my prayer life during lent this year. Everyday I'm committing to praying at a certain time. Here's hoping this will develop my relationship with Him and strengthen my prayer life after lent too.

It has always been a desire of mine to show my children how to live a life with Jesus but perhaps I'm gonna need to make it much more visible for my baby and so this is a start.

We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment