Monday 20 February 2012

numero uno

First blog.
No pressure.

Since the discovery of our pregnancy last August, I have come across many blogs all about being a mummy and all of them I have read with interest and intrigue. When you find yourself in a situation you hadn't quite anticipated at that time (although we do honestly know how blessed we really are to be here!) reading anything and everything you can about said situation feels like an imperative.

The blogs I have read range from everyday life for a family to serious tips for raising a child. Every single one has made a difference to me. All of these blogs have inspired me to write my own.

I intend to document the life my family and I lead and if it speaks to only one person, just one time, about something simple then I will be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment