Thursday 13 September 2012

autumn bucket list.



No post yesterday because our precious baby boy is sick. He has the sniffles and a little cough. It would be cute if he didn't wake up crying after every [short] nap because he can't breath through his nose. Poor little boy. Needless to say, I went and bought every lots of drugs for him. Here's praying he gets better soon.

Anyway, as autumn is upon us and it is my favourite season I thought I'd do a bucket list of things I really want to do during this time. This is about memory making and even though Harry won't remember these early years, I want to do as much as I can with him. Forever and always.

Care to join me in any of them?




Oh and anyone know why my text always comes up blurry in photos I add?

4 comments:

  1. I'd like to try the photo a day.my birthday is in October it's a lovely time of year it will also be 11 years since our first daughter came into this world a special month. Thanks for the idea.x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like the perfect month to try the challenge Jayne! Would love to see what you take!

      Delete