Monday 18 June 2012

pin it.

Pinterest is my new obsession.

I could quite easily while away the hours looking through recipes, projects and party ideas. There are some really fun ideas on there which give me great inspiration for things to make now and in the future.

I love looking for family activities and dreaming about spending my days creating with Harry (& possibly others?!) At the moment Harry spends his days feeding, sleeping, playing and smiling. And they are great days but I can't wait 'til we can start making things together. 

I'm even daydreaming about homeschooling.. it's a long way off and I always had my opinions about it but I kinda like the idea of teaching my baby.

Anyway, check out pinterest - it is lots of fun - but be warned it will take over your life.

You can follow me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment